Friday 22 April 2016

Sergio Ramos has revealed why he rejected Man United move last summer

 For a little while last summer, it genuinely looked as if Manchester United would sign Real Madrid
defender Sergio Ramos.


The 30-year-old has now confirmed that Manchester United were keen to secure his services; however, he insists his priority was always to stay at Real Madrid.

"There was an offer from United," Ramos told COPE, per Goal. "I considered changing for a while but Real Madrid was always my priority and there were no economic reasons."
"Did I feel cheated [by Madrid]? No, but I did feel disappointed for a while. There were some troubles that came to an end."
"I have not heard about [interest from Chelsea]. Many things have always been said.
"Flattery from big clubs is always good as this is because you are doing well, but if the fans and my club want me."

No comments:

Post a Comment