Wednesday 15 June 2016

Pedro: I want to return to Barcelona

Pedro is pushing for a move back to Barcelona with the winger keen to retire with the Catalan giants.

"Hopefully [I can return to Barcelona], I know it's difficult, I spoke with the president when we saw each other at the Cup final and I also spoke with all the people who love me there," he told beIN Sports.

"It's complicated, but I've always said I would like to retire at Barca.
"The years have passed and Barca have some of the best players in the world, it's a very demanding club and coming back is complicated, but I can't rule it out.
"I spent 11 or 12 years in Barcelona, my family are there and a lot of my friends, as well. The fans love me a lot, I felt valued by the club, and it's always very tough to leave the club of your dreams.

"Ultimately, I had to make that decision because I saw that my chances had become exhausted."

No comments:

Post a Comment