Wednesday 9 March 2016

Manchester United given boost as key player returns to training ahead of Liverpool clash


Schweinsteiger was initially expected to return in the middle of January but the injury has proved to be worse
than initially feared after it emerged that he had suffered ligament damage.
The Germany captain delivered an updated bulletin on his fitness in an interview at the end of February.
“I can start running in about five days and five days later I can train with the ball,” he told Bild newspaper. “I expect to be back in March. A ligament tear takes time but it is healing well and I know my body. Everything will be fine.”
The midfielder has already missed 13 matches with the injury but is confident it will not affect his participation in this summer’s European Championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment