Tuesday 1 March 2016

AC Milan striker Niang suffers injuries in car crash

AC Milan striker M'Baye Niang risks missing a good chunk of the Serie A run-in after suffering injuries in a
car crash.
The 21-year-old hurt his left ankle and shoulder in an incident that followed Milan's 1-0 victory over Torino on Saturday night.
A statement published on acmilan.com said the club would assess the true extent of the damage over the next few days, with reports in Italy suggesting Niang could miss two months of action.
The Frenchman, who has scored five league goals this season, lost control of his Audi in the early hours of Sunday morning, as a result of heavy rain in Milan.
Niang has stressed he was not to blame for the accident, tweeting: "To put an end to any rumors or speculation, the only reason for this accident was the weather conditions.
"My girlfriend and I are fine and my club have confirmed the nature of my injuries. I want to thank you all sincerely for your good wishes. I'll see you all soon when I'm back on the pitch."
In February 2014, during a loan spell with Montpellier, Niang wrote off a Ferrari. He was handed a suspended 18-month jail term for hitting several cars and failing to stop before crashing into a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment