Monday 21 March 2016

Louis van Gaal reveals why he didn't heap praise Morgan Schneiderlin following Manchester derby

 Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has revealed why he was hesitant to praise Morgan Schneiderlin
too much following their Manchester derby win .
The midfielder put in an excellent display during the Red Devils' 1-0 win at the Etihad, but Van Gaal was keen to play down the Frenchman's influence following the game, report the Manchester Evening News .
He said: "I don’t have to say that too loud because the last time I said I am very happy for Morgan Schneiderlin, after that he played not so well.
"But today he played a very good match. He was a lot of times available to receive the pass but also defensively was very firm and strict and he played also a very important position in midfield.
"I was very happy especially because I had to rotate. Fellaini could not play the fourth game in a row."

No comments:

Post a Comment