Monday 29 February 2016

Chelsea announce new contract for Ruben Loftus-Cheek



 .@ChelseaFC is delighted to announce @rubey_lcheek has signed a new contract until 2021... https://t.co/z6CsXwOGsT pic.twitter.com/OPaipEFPIc
Loftus-Cheek told Chelsea's official website: "I'm delighted to sign a new contract at Chelsea and my focus is on working hard in training every day in order to push on and establish myself in the team. It really means a lot because this shows the club believe in me so I'm really happy.
"The club have done so much for me since I started here as an under-8 and now I want to repay the faith they've shown in me with my performances on the pitch."
The midfielder has so far made 13 appearances for Chelsea, having made his debut in December 2014.
Chelsea also said youth defender Dion Conroy, 20, has signed a new contract until 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment